1080P Hd 2.5" Lcd Night Vision Car Cctv Dvr Accident Camera Video Recorder In UK
Type : Standard/Compact
Display : 2.4 inches TFT Colorful LCD
Interface : USB 2.0
Dimensions : 100 x 62 x 23mm
Video Resolution : WXGA: 1080 x 960 Pixels WVGA: 720 x 480 Pixels VGA: 640 x 480 Pixels
Video Format : AVI
Features : 1080p Full HD, 270 Degree Display Rotation, Display Screen, G-sensor (Motion Detection), Night Vision
Power Supply : DC 5V
Memory Card : TF Card up to 32Gb Support ( Not Included )
Battery : BL-4C 890mAh 3.7V battery or 12V/24V Car Charger
Image Format : JPG
Viewing Angle : 90 degrees
Main Color : Black
|Mode :||Video Recorder / Camera|
|Video format :||AVI|
|Power input :||DC5V|
|Power Source :||BL-4C 890mAh 3.7V battery or 12V/24V Car Charger|
|Light Frequency Set :||50HZ/60HZ|
|Support Language :||English /Japanese/Russian/Chinese/Germen/Italian/ Spanish/Portuguese|
|Support SD/MMC card||up to 32GB|
|Size :||100*62*23 mm|
|Weight (only the DVR) :||120g|
|Recording resolution :||WXGA: 1080 x 960 Pixels WVGA: 720 x 480 Pixels VGA: 640 x 480 Pixels|
|Image sensor :||1/4 color CMOS HD Sensor|
|LED :||6 pieces|
|Viewing angle :||90 degrees|
|Power :||DC 5V|
|Display :||2.4 inches TFT Colorful LCD|
|Interface :||USB 2.0|
|Battery :||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|support SD/MMC card :||up to 32GB(the card is not included)|
|Video Format :||AVI|
|Still Image Storage Format :||JPEG|
Here We Found On YouTube Video Just For Your Reference :
Specifications of interest :
- All the 6 LED car cams with this case have similar basic features, but there are a few differences.
- These apply to this version
- Resolutions of 1280x720* [HD], 848x480* [D1], 640x480
- * = software interpolated
- Frame rate is set for each resolution -??not able to be changed and no details
- IR night function can be set to Auto or OFF
- Power off delay function (IMPORTANT -??see page 2 for more on this)
- Date and time is set through the menu
- 50/60 Hz light frequency selectable
- There is no separate car power jack. ??The USB port is used.
- Tests show 30 FPS for 848x480 and 640x480
Mounting the camera :
- Put it up near the rear view mirror for maximum road coverage.
- The LCD screen is down in the picture below, but would normally be up when driving to avoid obstructing vision. ??It's fairly compact.
- The suction cup clings on like a leech, the mount is reasonably solid, and we are set to go.
Memory card full message
- If this occurs, it means you have the recording time set to "off".
- The camera will stop recording when the memory card is full, and will not overwrite the card.
- video time is 1/3/5/10 and off
Formatting the SD card
- Easily done through the menu, but make sure you cycle the camera with the on/off button at least once before hooking it up to the cars power supply.
- Failure to do so will see the unit appear to record and then hang with a white screen.
Package includes :
- 1 * Car DVR
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * Li-ion Battery
- 1 * Car Charger
- 1 * Holder
- 1 * User Manual
Download Manual Online :- http://ge.tt/1ZxVISS1/v/0?c
Note : No retail package to save the cost and protect environment.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase on Xpress Buyer.
You may return all products within 30 days of delivery.
You can initiate a return or a refund on items from your Order History page. Simply click on 'Contact Support' next to the item you wish to request a return or a refund and Xpress Buyer Support will be ready to assist.
We aim to process all requests within 72 hours upon receiving. Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment used to purchase the order.
In the event that a Xpress Buyer gift card is applied to an order and that order is refunded for any reason, any gift cards used in that order will not be refunded.
At this time, Xpress Buyer cannot refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees not paid to us. This includes any customs taxes or VAT as well as any return shipping costs you may incur in the refund process.