Chromecast Digital HD TV Media Streamer HDMI Chrome Cast receiver wifi DLNA
Type : DLNA, Miracast, Mirroring, High Definition
Compatible System OS : OS X, Windows 7 or advance
Compatible Mobile Os : Android 2.3 or later & iOS 6.0 or advance
Supports : DLNA,EZCast,EZMirror,Airplay
Connectivity : All TV With USB Port and HDMI
Application : Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV
Dimensions : 14 x 9 x 6cm
Features : Full Web Browsing, Picture Viewing, Social Network
Resolution : Max. 1080p
Audio Outputs : HDMI
Recording : No
Media Streaming : Home Network Media
RAM : DDRIII-128MB
Storage : NAND Flash-128MB
Hard Disk Capacity : < 100GB
Operation System : LINUX
Product Line : Chromecast
Main Color : Black
Model : V5 II EZCast
Supported Operating System :
- Android Phone or tablet; Android version 2.3 & higher
- Windows computer; Windows 7 & higher
- iOS phone or tablet, iOS version 6 & higher
- OS X laptop computer; version 10.7 & higher
- Chrome OS on a Chromebook; Chrome 28 & higher
- With ezChromecast, you can easily enjoy your favourite movies, TV shows, photos, websites, and more from YouTube, Google Play, Chrome and more on your TV. ezChromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps and provide you with the latest version of the ezChromecast software.
- ezChromecast works with devices you already own, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones & iPads, Windows and Mac laptops, and Chromebook Pixel. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you already know and love.
- You can set up your ezChromecast in a snap using either an Android or iOS phone or tablet or a Mac, Windows or Chromebook computer running Chrome 28 or higher. You only need to set up your ezChromecast once - you can cast from additional supported devices without having to set up ezChromecast again. Before you begin the setup process, make sure you are connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi network.
- If your ezChromecast is set up correctly and your TV is on the correct input, you will see the ezChromecast Home Screen with your Wi-Fi network name referenced on the bottom left-hand side. If you don't see the ezChromecast Home Screen, change the input on your TV using the Input or Source button on your TV??s remote control.
You Can Connect ezChromecast To Your TV in a Few Simple Steps :
- Plug in : Plug ezChromecast into your TV, connect the USB power cable to your ezChromecast, and plug the other end into a power outlet using the included power adapter (recommended), or into an open USB port on your TV.
- Connect : Double check that your ezChromecast and the smartphone, tablet or laptop you are using to set up ezChromecast with are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Set up : Download the ezChromecast app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to set up your ezChromecast.
- Watch : Cast videos, movies, TV shows and more from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your TV.
Once your ezChromecast is plugged in, you should see the ezChromecast home screen. If you do not see the ezChromecast home screen on your TV after setting up ezChromecast, use the Input or Source button on your TV??s remote control to change the input until you see the ezChromecast home screen.
It's important to use the cords and adapters that come inside the ezChromecast box. If you??re having trouble fitting ezChromecast into your TV??s HDMI port, or if you need to improve your Wi-Fi reception, try using the HDMI extender that came in the ezChromecast box.
Do not plug the USB cable into a port labeled 'Service'; it must be labeled 'USB' or display the USB symbol.
Works the same as chromecast but also streams ios/apple devices
- Multi-Standard support: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay - better than Chromecast
- Multi-Platform support: Windows MacOS PC/Notebook, Android phones/tablet
- Can directly play local video/music, support mirroring - better than Chromecast
- Cast Content: Video, photo, game, files - better than Chromecast
- Extended cable with WiFi dongle to avoid big TV screen blocking wireless signal - better than Chromecast
- Display Device: HDTV or projector with HDMI port
- Simple installation; Easy handling and configuration - just follow the instructions shown on the start screen on TV.
- H.264 1080P full HD video decode, Resolution 1080p Full HD, can be switched to 720p if your TV does not support.
- LPCM Audio Decode
Package Include :
- 1 x ezChromecast
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x Download Manual??On-line (Manual)??
What apps can I cast from on my smartphone or tablet?
- Casting is currently supported from Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV and Google Play Music. All other apps, including Amazon Instant Video, and HBO Go, are not currently supported.
What video formats work with casting a tab from Chrome?
- Almost every video you can view in your Chrome browser should work, including Flash videos. Video formats that require other plugins, such as Silverlight and Quicktime, may not work.
- Does tab casting work with Amazon Prime Streaming / Amazon Instant Video?
- Tab projection for Amazon Prime Streaming and Amazon Instant Video will not work when using Silverlight plugin for streaming.
Can I plug my ezChromecast into an audio/video receiver?
- Yes, you may plug in your ezChromecast into an audio/video receiver with an HDMI input.
What is the compatibility with Kindle, Windows Phone and Microsoft Surface?
- Kindle, Windows Phone and Microsoft Surface RT are currently not supported. Kindle can cast from Netflix but does not currently support YouTube or Google Play. Microsoft Surface Pro should work in non-metro mode. ezChromecast is compatible with WiFi-enabled Android 2.3+ smartphones and tablets; iOS 6.0+ iPhones, iPads, and iPods; Chrome for Mac and Chrome for Windows; and Chromebook Pixel.
Can I stream photos and videos stored on my computer to my TV?
- You can stream content that is shown within Chrome for Mac and Chrome for Windows.
Can I cast a tab from Chrome on smartphones and tablets to my TV?
- Currently ezChromecast does not support casting a Chrome tab from smartphones or tablets
To help things go smoothly, make sure you have the following before you purchase ezChromecast :
- A display device with an HDMI input, for example, a high-definition television (HDTV)
- Access to an available power outlet or an available (non-service) USB port on your HDMI-enabled display
- A secure wireless network (make sure you have the wireless network password handy)
- A Mac, Windows or Chromebook Pixel computer, or an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
Note : No retail package to save the cost and protect environment.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase on Xpress Buyer.
You may return all products within 30 days of delivery.
You can initiate a return or a refund on items from your Order History page. Simply click on 'Contact Support' next to the item you wish to request a return or a refund and Xpress Buyer Support will be ready to assist.
We aim to process all requests within 72 hours upon receiving. Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment used to purchase the order.
In the event that a Xpress Buyer gift card is applied to an order and that order is refunded for any reason, any gift cards used in that order will not be refunded.
At this time, Xpress Buyer cannot refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees not paid to us. This includes any customs taxes or VAT as well as any return shipping costs you may incur in the refund process.